Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Shout Out Sunday - Winner Challenge #66 and Freebie Friday #16



HAPPY EASTER

 Shout Out Sunday is here
Winners

Challenge #66 - Duck and / or Bunnies



Theresa... I just love your little hippo bunny.  So cute!!! 
Be sure to Email me HERE for your prize and include the Challenge number in your email.

 FREEBIE FRIDAY #16 WINNER

 Comment #5 - your a winner

Love the texture in this paper! Thanks for the giveaway. I just voted. I keep wondering - Is it wrong to vote for my own? I figure no one else will LOL.


Be sure to Email me HERE with your mailing details.

Remember - Freebie Friday entries need to be submitted by midnight on the same Friday.

Congratulations Winners!


Reminders!!

  Submit your project for Challenge #68 HERE by Friday, 25th Midnight (PST)
and 
Voting ends for Challenge #67 HERE. on Friday, April 25th Midnight (PST)

Did you miss the new line up announcement?  You can find it HERE.

Visit tomorrow for Make a Card Monday...


3 comments:

DIANA L. said...

Congrats to the winner. Have a blessed day and Happy Easter.
DIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com

KT Fit Kitty said...

Woohoo! Thank you for the win! I chuckled when I read my comment LOL! Very excited about winning the gorgeous paper! I will email you!

KT Fit Kitty said...

In all my excitement I forgot to say - Happy Easter! Congrats to the winner - your card is beautiful!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine