Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Friday, February 28, 2014

Freebie Friday #9

Hello Freebie Fans!!!



It's Freebie Friday Again!!

In honor of my Brother getting ENGAGED...EEEKKK


Freebie Friday this week is......
 
 
 


 
 
He is my younger brother... so I think this is fitting. :)

Congratulations Rob & Caitlin!!!


Reminders!!
 
  Submit your project for Challenge #60 HERE by Friday, February 28th  Midnight (PST)
and 
Voting ends for Challenge #59 HERE. on Friday, February 28th Midnight (PST)

Did you miss the new line up announcement?  You can find it HERE.
 
Stop by tomorrow for Challenge #61.
 
NOTES!!!
 
HI All, sorry for any confusion on the Freebie Friday.  To be eligible for the Freebie today, simple do 2 things:
  • 1. Leave a comment
  • 2. Go to Challenge #59 and vote for your favorite project.  You can vote for up to 3 submissions.
Freebie Friday closes at Midnight (PST) today,  Friday, February 28th
 
 

8 comments:

Janis said...

Ummm...I am totally lost here. :( I don't know how the Freebie Friday works and I don't understand how the voting on the challenge projects works.

Sorry for being so confused!! Any help would be appreciated for this newbie, here.

Thanks!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Ardilla said...

Hi, what should I do to be in the draw for Freebie Friday?
Hugs,
Ardilla :)

Denine said...

Thank you Janis and Ardilla for letting me know that I had not put the 'rules'. I have posted how to play Freebie Friday on the blog. Sorry for the confusion.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Oh, I love your little paper pad! I just voted - not many entries this week. Sorry I have not been playing along in your challenges lately - we are moving and I have so much to do - the crafting has taken a back seat. Enjoy your weekend!

JenniferE said...

Love this paper pack...cute! Congrats to your brother! Thanks for some great card challenges recently, I've entered a few! Trying to find the time to create more often!

Janis said...

Thank you, Denine!! Now I am trying to figure out how vote.... lol!
Do you just tweet your selections on that twitter link below the post that says something abt voting and sharing with a friend, or something like that?????? Do you submit a separate tweet for each vote or can you do more than one on the same tweet????

Thanks for your help!!!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Sherrie K. said...

Awesome paper pack! Thanks for a chance!
Congrats to your brother and fiance! Woot-Woot!!
Sherrie K

Janis said...

This is a very sweet giveaway! Congratulations to the happy couple. I voted....not sure I did it right, but I put my selection on the twitter link.
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com

Giveaway next week on my blog at:
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine