Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Thankful Thursday #4

Happy Thankful Thursday!


I am so Thankful for my kids.  I could write pages and pages why but to keep it short, I am Thankful that I don't have to worry about them getting in trouble today.  (Pumpkin is still young.. lol)

We had our sleepless nights with the boys during their teens but we made it through and their mishaps became learning lessons for everyone.

Spice just told me about a close friend who is dealing with her boyfriends possible jail time and it really made me think about how much I love my kids.

OH BOY... don't get me wrong... there are still times I want to put my '20 somethings' in a timeout and Spice still gets lectured by us, but there are things as parents we simply take for granted when we have healthy, happy children.

I am so extremely blessed!

Love you all - Pumpkin, Spice, Jake, Bran, Suzy, Snickerdoodle and Baby Girl to be.

What are you thankful for today?

*******************************************************************
Reminder!!

  Submit your project for Challenge #55 HERE by Friday, January 24th Midnight (PST)
and 
Voting ends for Challenge #54 HERE. on Friday, January 24th Midnight (PST)

If you miss the new line up announcement, it can be found HERE.

Be sure to stop by tomorrow for FREEBIE Friday!

Happy Crafting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine