Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Today's Daily SPS Inspiration with June - card



  Hi!  I am June Houck and it is my turn to inspire you here at Pumpkin Spice.  I hope you have a chance to link up your creation to our FOLIAGE challenge this week.  My card today is actually made from the scraps of my previous card:
Here is my supply list for today's card (Shop Pumpkin Spice store links embedded):
paper:  Carta Bella "Traditions"
stamps:  Birthday Doodles (sentiment)
ink:  Texas Chocolate brown hybrid ink
twine:  My Mind's Eye "All is Bright"
glossy accents (adhesive for twine bows)

Happy Tuesday!  June

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine