Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Today's Daily SPS Inspiration with Heather - Card

Good morning! Heather here from Houses Built of Cards just dropping by to share a quick card with you! I am loving the feather trend right now, so I had to make a card using some feathers cut with my Silhouette Cameo and Studio Designer Edition Software:


I cut the feathers using some October Afternoon Woodland Park 8x8 pattern paper, and covered them with Glossy Accents. Then I waited patiently (well...sort of!) for them to dry before adhering them with foam adhesive to my pattern paper cardbase - some fun pattern paper from Glitz Designs Hello Friend 6x6 paper pad.


I stamped a sentiment from Unity Stamps, tied a Baker's Twine bow and added a Crate Paper Little Bo Peep brad in the center of the bow. Mounted it all on a Bazzil Classic White cardstock base, then finished off with a few MME Enamel dots...


Thanks for stopping by today! Have a wonderful day!

1 comments:

Court said...

Oh Heather! Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine