Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Today's Daily SPS Inspiration with Saundra ~ Treat Box

Hi There! Saundra here from Luv Scrapping Together!

I decided to get out an older Halloween line from My Mind's Eye to create a treat box for you.. This Black Bird Collection has some really fun papers.

I used a cute file from Pretty Papers Pretty Ribbons called Happy Pumpkin Treat Bag.


This came out really cute even though my sentiment is crooked. I would have made another since this was so easy to put together but I didn't have enough orange paper. *Note to self: Stamp the sentiment before putting the box together! :) My sentiment is from Scrappy Moms Stamps "A Haunting We Will Go!"

There is a pumpkin challenge going on right now. Hurry and link up your pumpkin projects HERE.

Thanks for joining me today!

Until next time...
Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

June Houck said...

Saundra, this is soooo stinkin' cute!!! I love everything about it; the orange polka dots, the grid leaf, textured card stock stem, the goofy eyes, a super fab treat box, and kisses :)

Court said...

You are so cute!! I LOVE this little guy! He made me smile just lookin' at him!

Carissa said...

Adorable!!! My kids would have so much fun making this.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine