Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Today's Daily SPS Inspiration with June - card



  Hello!  This is June Houck.  I created this card completely from the Birthday Doodles stamps  and Bazzill card stock sold exclusively at Shop Pumpkin Spice.  There are only three stamp sets left in stock and then they will be gone forever.

  The colored Bazzill card stocks are already embossed.  I punched various circles, then used my Xyron to adhere randomly to the white card stock layer.  I embossed the layer with D'Vine Swirls by Cuttlebug.  The cupcake is stamped and fussy cut with some glossy accents.  The ovals are Spellbinders dies.  I added some twine from my stash and fussy cut a tag shape around the "make a wish" sentiment.  Lastly I added some glossy accents to the icing and candle.  This was not a quick card to make, but it was lots of fun!

Supplies:
papers:  Bazzill card stock (smooth white and embossed colors)
stamps:  Birthday Doodles
embossing folder:  Cuttlebug D'Vine Swirls
oval dies:  Spellbinders
twine:  Doodlebug
glossy accents

Happy Tuesday!  June

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine