Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Monday, September 30, 2013

Today's Daily SPS Inspiration from Carissa ~ Cards

Hey everyone, it's Carissa from Happily Ever Paper Crafter. 

This week's challenge is "lunch"...however you'd like to interpret that. Click here to link up your own "lunch" creation.

A long time ago I created some lunch tags to tuck in with my son's lunch. So I thought I would revisit that idea. This time I created some "apothecary" inspired lunch tag. I'm pretty sure my son will think there are hilarious. Note: I don't really serve my child poison...it's just the paper.


Supplies:

 Echo Park "APOTHECARY EMPORIUM" -Skull & Bones
Echo Park "Apothecary Emporium" paper
found here

Halloween is one of my favorite times of the year. Check out all the great new fall and Halloween papers here at the new Ebay store for Pumpkin Spice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine