Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Friday, September 20, 2013

SPS Inspiration with Denine - mini cards

Happy Friday Friends,

Do you have kiddos in School?  Pumpkin just started Kindergarten... so excited for her.

I am still getting use to the routine... waiting at the bus stop, packing lunch, all the papers... ohhhh my.
It has been such a long time I am out of practice on the 'school' routine.

One of the things I could not wait to do, once Pumpkin started 'Big Girl' school, is put mini messages in her lunch pail.  I didn't have a chance to do that with Spice and the Boys... sorry kiddos.

I wanted to get a few done in advance so that I could just sneak them into her lunch.  Using the short phrases will help her start to recognize words.  I can't wait for Monday, so she can receive her first mini message.  She gets 'Cafeteria Lunch' on Fridays as a treat for a 'Good Job' week.





These were made with scraps... A great way to use up all those 2 1/2  x 2 1/2 pieces of paper.

The base is 2 1/2 x 5, scored at 2 1/2
Bottom layer is 2 1/4 x 2 1/4
Top layer is 2 x 2.... used up a bunch of scraps.

The stamps are a retired set by My Pink Stamper - Lunchbox Thoughts.  One of my favorite sets.

Reminders:

Submissions for Challenge #37 closes tonight at 9 pm.  Submit your Hope or Teacher Themed Project HERE!

Voting will begin at 9:05 pm for Challenge #37.

Place your VOTE HERE for Challenge #36 - WORK Voting will close at 9 pm tonight.

Come back tomorrow for Challenge #38.

Have a great weekend!

Hugs,

2 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

What a darling idea! They turned out awesome!
Sherrie K

Missy said...

Super little minis Denine, love, love the pretty papers!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine