Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

SPS Daily Inspiration with Heather - Card

Good morning! Heather here from Houses Built of Cards to share a card with you today:


I used a cute Penny Black set from the SPS Ebay store called Mimi at Play, and stamped it on some pattern paper from Crate Paper's 6x6 Pretty Party Collection. I planned on leaving it plain, but then ended up sort of coloring it in with Stickles! Lots of sparkle on this card!


Finished off with some assorted MME enamel dots, and a little distress ink on the edges to finish it off.


Thanks for visiting today! Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

June Houck said...

Very cute, Heather! Pretty floral background and fun stripe pattern too. Yummy :)

Scrappy Beads said...

I enjoyed my visit with you!! I ♥ your card.

I just had to "follow" you so not to miss anything! It would make me so happy if you would follow me too. :)

Have a beautiful week!

Lots of BIG Hugs,

Deborah

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine