Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Winner Announcement & Challenge #32

Good Morning Everyone,

It's Saturday... that means a Winner Announcement and a New Pumpkin Spice Weekly Challenge!!

First our Winner for Challenge # 30 - Beach


Look at this card... amazing


So incredibly creative.  Those eyes from Peachy Keen are adorable.

Thank you EVERYONE that participated in the Beach Challenge.  There are some incredible projects posted, if you have not taken a peek... please do.  You will definitely be inspired to play with paper.

Remember to click on the photos that are linked, they will take you to the crafters blog and you can read all about their project and see even more items they have created.  I love doing this... I get lost for hours hopping around.


Now for Challenge # 32


Vacation  

(anything that makes you think of vacation or travel)




Have a BLAST with this Challenge.  I enjoy seeing all the variations of projects.

And remember, Voting is OPEN for Challenge #31 - Sunshine... go pop in and take a peek at these wonderful projects.  I believe you can vote for up to 3 submissions... how awesome is that because I really have a hard time just picking ONE.  :o)

Happy Saturday,

2 comments:

June Houck said...

Woot woot for sweet Sherrie! I love her work.

Sherrie K. said...

Thanks SO much for choosing my card! I am honored:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine