Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Friday, August 2, 2013

Today's Daily SPS Inspiration with Marlene - Card

 
Hello Everyone!
 
This is Marlene from ScrappinCookie!
 
I'm here today to share a card I've made for this week's Shop Pumpkin Spice Challenge #30 - BEACH using TONS of products from the Shop Pumpkin Spice Store.

 
I used the Beach Scene Stamp SVG File from Miss Kate's Cuttables and cut out all the pieces using up papers from the My Mind's Eye On the Bright Side ONE and My Mind's Eye On the Bright Side TWO. The backround Cloud Paper is from the My Mind's Eye Fly A Kite Collection.
 
 
The Hammock was cut from a scrap piece of paper from the American Crafts XOXO 6x6 Paper Pad. I added two tiny bows made from Maraschino Baker's Twine - available HERE at Shop Pumpkin Spice - to hang the hammock from the Palm Trees.

 
I used my Baby Blue Stickles to add some glitter to the edges of the waves and sprinkled the Sand cut with some decorative sand. I also added some Yellow Stickles to the edges of the Sun.

 
I hope you have enjoyed my ShopPumpkinSpice Inspiration! ALL products used in my card can be found at the ShopPumpkinSpice Store.

 
Be sure to check out Shop Pumpkin Spice's Ebay Store for more discounts.
 
 
RECIPE:
 
And don't forget to join in on this week'sShop Pumpkin Spice Challenge #30 - BEACH. You have until TODAY - Friday, August 2nd 11:59pm PST for your chance to be this week's winner.
 
For more pictures and details on my BEACH CARD, please click HERE.
 
 


4 comments:

June Houck said...

Absolutely brilliant, Marlene!

Lezlye said...

GOrgeous!! Congrats on Xyron!

Carissa said...

Best beach card ever! Love all the detailing.

Court said...

This is so so so cute!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine