Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Monday, August 19, 2013

Today's Daily SPS Inspiration with Carissa - Card

Hi everyone! It's Carissa from Happily Ever Paper Crafter.

This week's challenge is "colored project" (pencils, crayons, chalk, marker, etc. whatever you like).


Supplies:

 My Mind's Eye - The Sweetest Thing - Complete Collection
My Mind's Eye "The Sweetest Thing" complete collection
found here

Penny Black "Mother Goose" stamp set
found here for $15.00

 My Mind's Eye - The Sweetest Thing - “Love” Stickers
My Mind's Eye "The Sweetest Thing - Love" stickers
found here for $0.62

 Blossom - Light Pink & White Baker's Twine
Light Pink twine
found here

1 comments:

June Houck said...

Super sweet card, Carissa! Terrific coloring :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine