Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Today's Daily SPS Inspiration with June - cards and envelope


  This is my go-to sketch when I want to create a card quickly; I choose two decorative papers and a coordinating card stock.  It can work with any style and embellishments.  My blue embossed Bazzill card stock is scrap from my Moo-ey Doodles kit.  The pretty papers are 6x6 BasicGrey "Clippings" papers.  
 
  And speaking of Moo-ey Doodles, it was discontinued a year ago, but you can still find it at Shop Pumpkin Spice.  When my family moved last year, I used it to decorate my envelopes:
Udderly moovelous :)  

And just last week I made this fun card:
Supplies (links embedded):
stamps:  Moo-ey Doodles (cow); More Punny-licious (sentiment); Hero Arts/BasicGrey wood background
markers:  ProMarkers (Yankee Doodles set and Birthday Doodles set)
twine:  Doodlebug bright assortment
adhesive (blue twine bow):  glossy accents
white gel pen

Whether you play with paper or stamps, you can find what you need at Shop Pumpkin Spice.

Happy Tuesday!  June

1 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

Both cards are awesome! Love the pattern paper and the pretty flower!
The cow are adorable-love the matching envelope!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blospot.com

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine