Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Today's Daily SPS Inspiration with Court - Card

Hello and welcome to my Shop Pumpkin Spice post for today. Court from Court's Crafts here with some inspiration for this week's theme! 

I am away at a wedding that I am the matron of honor of!!! Congratulations Michelle and Bryan! They got married yesterday! 

This week's theme is sunshine at Shop Pumpkin Spice. I planned this - this is not cheating - although I feel like it IS sneaky. I used My Mind's Eye: Good Day SUNSHINE papers for this whole card! It was quite a challenge to turn it into a wedding card, but I did it! :)




Recipe:
Good Day Sunshine "Head in the Clouds" Paper™
Good Day Sunshine "Seaside Stripe" Paper™
Good Day Sunshine "Boardwalk" Paper™
Good Day Sunshine "Not So Bad Plaid" Paper
Stamps and Dies: My Creative Time
Cork shape: Little Yellow Bicycle Naturals
Ink: My Pink Stamper: Texas Chocolate


Did you check out the blog hop from yesterday? TONS of inspiration!!! Check it out!

Don't forget to participate in this week's challenge too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine