Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Today's Daily SPS Inspiration with Agnes

hello all and welcome to the pumpkin spice blog!

my name is agnes and i am here to bring you some inspiration using 
"the sweetest thing collection" by my mind's eye. you all know i love making cards and this pretty thing is all that, wink!!!

Happy Happy
5" wide by 4" tall
i am in love with this collection patterned paper: the colors and designs are more than adorable.

i cut my card base using a bazzill cardstock in walnut cream which i stamped using this jars of love x 3 unity red rubber stamp from unity.

i used my cricut to make the rectangle flower window shape, backed the window opening with another patterned paper, and did some machine stitching to keep all cuts together. i added my other love: enamel dots. I also added some chipboard, including the one with the "happy happy" sentiment on top of two hand cut banners i found on the one patterned paper to layered the three cute banners you see . i also found the chipboard medallion and added it to the flower center. i had to ink all edges because i love inking for more definition on my projects. it all came together very easy using this fab (bit older) collection from my mind's eye. 

hope i performed well, hope i gave you some ideas, some inspiration  with my handmade card.  you are also invited to check out my blog for even more inspiration...not just my blog but sps has one the best design team out there. you also might want to check out ebay's pumpkin spice store. you will find goodies not avail at shop pumpkin spice. gotta love it! <3

psss!...remember to join our monthly challenge: this month's theme is "sunshine" and the monthly prize is very sweet!

we all thank you for taking the time to visit us. we appreciate you so very much!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine