Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Today's SPS Inspiration from Saundra ~ 3D Project

Hi There! Saundra here from Luv Scrapping Together!

Today I am sharing a 3D project using products from Shop Pumpkin Spice and a free file from SVG Cuts.
 
SVG Cuts was giving away a free clutch file and I just had to make it!
 
 
 
 
The clutch was super easy to put together and I really love how it came out!

The base was cut from Bazzill cardstock.

My patterned paper is from Echo Park "Times and Seasons." This particular pattern is called "Trinkets."  I inked the edges with some Ranger Distress Ink. Brads were added from Echo Park This & That and a resin flower from my stash to finish it off. I, also, added a bit of Velcro to hold the flap down.

You can see even more products from Shop Pumpkin Spice HERE.

Don't forget to join in the current challenge Here!

I hope you enjoyed my 3D project today.

Until next time...
Happy Crafting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine