Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Monday, May 20, 2013

Today's Inspiration Post with Lezlye Card


Welcome Shop Pumpkin Spice Lezlye's Ink and Paper Creations here with  inspiration post for Shop Pumpkin Spice.
I am back from my Tahoe Weekend of Scrappin. So much fun. I did something I have never done before, on Friday Night I NEVER went to Bed! I can't believe it. I didn't crash until 11pm on Sat night! So much fun.
I made a Card for your enjoyment. I just love these papers and bright colors! Hope you all had a great weekend.



Thanks



Black Bling


Polaroid Frame Die Lawn Fawn

Thanks for stopping by today, don't forget to visit 
and


Lezlye

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Each case is unique and you must investigate your legal proceeding more.
Some of you may consider the small insurance claims court system in Texas.


Feel free to surf to my web blog :: organizacja wczasów

Denine said...

Saw your name and I was TOTALLY intrigued of your blog and site. The curiosity comes into play because of your name...it's the same as mine and I have never met another Denine spelled the same as mine!! So COOL!! Funny how we both LOVE paper crafting!! Just had to say Hi and will be hanging on your every post :) Take Care Hugs, Denine from Wisconsin Dells

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine