Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Friday, May 24, 2013

Today's Daily SPS Inspiration with Denine - Card

Hello Everyone,

Pumpkin and I had some crafting fun last night and made a few cards.

This one is her favorite and I must admit I love it too!



This is using an adorable stamp set by Fiskars (which sadly retired) but I just LOVE the little elephant.

We also used our standard MPS - Darkest Night ink and Carta Bella - Alphabet Junction papers.

Thanks for visiting with us today.  You have a few more hours to submit your project for the 'Candy - or anything sweet' Challenge - HERE!

Happy Crafter Hugs,

2 comments:

June Houck said...

Cute! I love the banners and that elephant is sweet :)

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute card:) What a darling elephant!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine