Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Monday, May 13, 2013

Today's Daily SPS Inspiration with Carissa - Mini Album

Happy Monday to you all. I hope those of you who are mommies had a wonderful stress-free Mother's Day yesterday. I did! No cooking or cleaning for this mommy.

Today I am sharing a mini album I created using the Bo Bunny "Blast Off" 6x6 paper pad. It's an oldie, but a goodie. I was so inspired by all the photo frame cards, from the NSD blog hop, that I created this photo frame mini album.

Here's a quick video showing this album all put together. 


Supplies:

  Detour 6"x 6" Bo Bunny Paper Pad
check out all the 6x6 paper pads here

 My Mind's Eye - The Sweetest Thing - “Together” Decorative Tape
check out all the washi tape here

Have a wonderful week everyone! Don't forget to enter this week's Challenge #19 : flowers. Go to the direct link here and enter your own project.

1 comments:

June Houck said...

Excellent mini! I love the pages that open and extra pocket :) Super cute cover!!!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine