Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Today's Daily SPS Inspiration from Missy ~ Card

Good morning everyone!

This is Missy from Quick Chick Designs!!  Did you get to participate in any of our challenges for National Scrapbook Day??  The card I have to share with you today is one I am going to enter.  (For EVERY challenge you enter, you have the chance of winning a $20 gift card to the Shop Pumpkin Spice store!!  Enter away!!!)


I cut the cute cow from the Create a Critter Cricut cartridge.  The pattern paper is from the My Mind's Eye Happy Day paper pad.  The sentiment is from the My Pink Stamper Mooey Doodles stamp set.

 I'm linking this card up to Denine's "Animal" challenge.  For a complete list of challenges, click HERE. The challenges are open through FRIDAY, so you have plenty of time to link up for a chance at all of those $20 gift cards!!!  Have a great day!!!

1 comments:

June Houck said...

Udderly cute, Missy!!!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine