Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Today's Daily SPS Inspiration from Cheryl ~ Card

Hello! This is Cheryl from SheStamps . Our challenge this week is FLOWERS! We want to see what you make with flowers. This should be an easy one!

For my project, I decided to make a card for a bridal shower using papers and twine from Shop Pumpkin Spice.

2013-05-22-PSS-Flower-bride-card-WM_

Sadly, I wasn’t able to give my card to the bride. After I finished taking my photos, I spilled my huge cup of water on my desk and the card was wrecked. I hate when that happens!

Don’t forget to link up your project at the Pumpkin Spice blog.

Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day!

Supplies:

3 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!!

Anonymous said...

You must hire a lawyer with whom anybody feel comfortable.
The question is also who is ordinarily at fault by using the scenario.


Look at my web blog; agencja detektywistyczna warszawa

June Houck said...

Lovely, Cheryl!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine