Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Friday, May 10, 2013

Daily SPS Inspiration with - Denine's Daisies

Hello Everyone,

Happy Friday!!!

I love Fridays... almost as much as Saturdays.

I wanted to share a cute little project my sweet little Daisy girls made for their Moms.

I lead a troop of 6 Daisy's between the ages of 5 and 6.

So much fun and very 'energetic'. LOL






So Cute!!!   I am not certain which one is Pumpkins, since she was trying to hide it.  But my guess would be the Purple one... her favorite color tends to be a give away. :)

I typed up the sentiment that they came up with as a group....

"You are the best mom ever and 
I love you as much as my heart can hold.  
Thank you for being my Mother!"

 ..... I was so impressed with these little Daisy girls.  {hugs to them all}

**********************************************************************

Remember only a few hours left to submit your projects for the NSD Challenges.

There are 11 to choose from or enter all. :)

Click Here for a list to find each of the challenges easily.

Each winner will receive a $20 gift certificate to spend at Shop Pumpkin Spice.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine