Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Friday, April 19, 2013

Today's Daily SPS Inspiration with Marlene - Card

 
Hello Everyone!
 
This is Marlene from ScrappinCookie!
I'm here today to share with you a Birthday card I've made. Once again I've used the My Mind's Eye Lost and Found 2 Blush papers - I know that I sound like a broken record, but these are my FAVORITE papers!
 
 
Not only does ShopPumpkinSpice carry Top Quality and Reliable Brands, but you will find most items at a discounted price - 30% off to be exact! And as if that's not enough, ShopPumpkinSpice is adding SALE items DAILY! Be sure to check out the SALE ITEMS section of the store.
 
 
RECIPE:


4 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Beautiful!

Saundra said...

This is just gorgeous, Marlene! Love your style so much! ~Hugs, Saundra

Sherrie K. said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS Marlene!!! I LOVE the papers and beautiful embellishments!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

June Houck said...

So beautiful, Marlene!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine