Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Today's Daily SPS Inspiration from Cheryl ~ Card

Oh my gosh! I’m late! This has been a bit of a crazy week and I lost track of the days. I hope you don’t mind if I keep the post short and to the point.

Once again I was playing around with some fun papers and chipboard from Pumpkin Spice. I so love making cards like this now. With a few extra added accents you have a fabulous card that is pretty fast to make.

2013-04-24 PSS Favorite wm_thumb[1]

These beautiful papers and chipboard pieces are from the For the Record 2 – Documented collection from Echo Park. I just love these colors. For my card, I layered a couple of chipboard pieces to give it a bit of extra dimension. To add a little something extra, I used liquid pearls to accent the center of the flower.

Check out the 6x6 paper pads and coordinating chipboard and embellishments at Pumpkin Spice for great prices and fabulous customer service.

Thank you for stopping by!

Supplies:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine