Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Today's Daily SPS Inspiration with Missy ~ Card

Good morning everyone!

It's Missy here with you once again to show you another card I made with these super cute papers from Jillibean Soup!!!  I'm not sure about you, but I'm totally over the cold winter weather we've been having  here, so I was happy to see the super cute spring like papers and colors in the Neapolitan Bean Bisque paper pad.  I kept my card very simple, so those pretty papers could be the focus. 


I used the My Pink Stamper Serendipity Skies ink pad to ink around the edges.  That fun sentiment is from the My Favorite Things New Beginnings stamp set.  I added some bakers twine from The Twinery to finish it off.  Be sure to stop by Shop Pumpkin Spice when you get a chance to check out the great deals they've got going on!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine