Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Today's Daily Inspiration with Denine - Card

Happy Thursday Everyone!

Denine of A Day with a Paper Addict here to share a card with you.

Today is our adorable Saundra's typical day, but she is having some issues with the internet, poor thing!

Can you imagine life without the internet or our smart phones or any of those gadgets that keeps us connected ALL DAY!  lol  I think I would call that a VACATION!

Anyhow, I tried to put together a 'Saundra' worthy project today and this is what I came up with.


I am a paper addict, so most of the time I just like to layer papers.  No stamps on this one.

I used Stella & Rose Little Lady Posies with Indie Chic Citron Time Honeydew and LOVED IT!  They work great together picking up the colors of both collections.

For the card base I used the Bazzill Bon Bon Criss Cross paper.  Another of my 'go to' papers for layering and bases.  Then I used the word stickers from The Sweetest Thing - Honey Perfect.  As soon as I saw this sticker... "What A Day"... i knew that was it.  Then I found this cute little mini clothes pin in my stash and put some Washi Tape from Indie Chic over just the top. Wrapped the card with some white crinkle ribbon.  Oh and I distressed the edges with a pair scissors.

Here is the inside:

 and the coordinating sticker to finish it off the sentiment.

Here is a close up of the clothes pin with the washi tape over the top.  Perfect match to the orange in the Stella & Rose paper.

There is still one more day to link up to the Saturday Challenge - Green and 4 of something.  We love to visit your blogs and see the projects you post, so come join in the fun.

Have a wonderful day playing with paper. 



4 comments:

June Houck said...

So pretty both inside and out! I love the pretty papers, the clothes pin, and the crinkle ribbon :)

flowerdisco said...

love that front paper.

Court said...

Great job Denine!!!

Missy said...

So pretty Denine, love the papers!!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine