Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Monday, March 11, 2013

Today's Daily Inspiration Post-Lezlye Card


Lezlye here today with a patriotic Thank you using Lost and found Christmas Papers! Think outside the box with you paper collections. Grab some of these gorgeous papers while they are on sale her at SPS!


Thanks For Your Service






Papers are MME Lost and Found Christmas
Lost and Found
My Pink Stamper Freedom Rocks
Freedom Rocks
Label Die
Hand cut banners
Kraft Cardstock
Kraft Carstock

I am having to post this from my iPad since my poor computer is at the Apple store.
The only thing I couldn't figure out was how to get the photo in? I had to borrow my hubby's laptop, at least he was here with it!
Can't seem to get my computer to Restore all of my files, applications and such. I am just sick about this right now :( this is why I procrastinated doing the recall on my IMAC.

Have a great Day!





2 comments:

Carissa said...

Great card. Love the papers. Way to use Xmas papers later.

Court said...

Lovely!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine