Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Today's Daily SPS Inspiration with Heather - Card

Good morning! Heather here from Houses Built of Cards to share a card made with lots of great Shop Pumpkin Spice goodies! With Valentine's Day coming up, you can never have too many cards! This would also be perfect for an Anniversary, or Just Because card - here it is:
I used some of the Crate Paper 6x6 Fourteen papers on this card, as well as some Bazzil Basic White Cardstock. I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out the heart doily, as well as the smaller hearts, using my Silhouette Designer Edition Software and some cut files from the Silhouette online store.
I embossed the white panel using my Cuttlebug - and inked the edges of it and everything else to finish off the edges. The sentiment is from a the We Connect by Paper Smooches - such a perfect set for Valentine's Day!
Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you have a wonderful day and week! 


5 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute...love the colours!! Lee-Ann :)

Court said...

So super cute.

Lezlye said...

Beautiful Heather!

June Houck said...

I love this card, Heather!

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous! I really love these colors together. The heart doily is beautiful.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine