Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Today's Daily SPS Inspiration with Courtney - Card


Hello and welcome to today's SPS inspiration! Court from Court's Crafts here! :)

I am SO excited to still be using the MME Lost and Found Two line. I think this line was WAY overlooked and makes such beautiful and elegant cards that come together so quickly! I own every single piece of 12x12 paper and quite a few of them have already been used up!

AND it's ON SALE!!!! 

This week's challenge is LOVE and I made a card for my best friend! I love her to pieces and she needed a little pick-me-up! 


Recipe:

Don't forget about the current challenge: LOVE!!! 

4 comments:

Pam said...

Your card is just so sweet!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

flowerdisco said...

just darling!

June Houck said...

A sweet and lovely card, Court!

Cheryl said...

So pretty! I love the soft colors and the texture from the burlap.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine