Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Today's Daily Inspiration Post from Tanya - Card

Happy Sunday everyone!  Are you like me and have tons of snow??  I think we got around 2 feet and that's just here in the lower elevations.   With all of this snow I couldn't help but feel inspired and found this stamp with a snowflake.

The papers are from My Mind's Eye "12 Days of Christmas"  I just love the peppermint candy paper in this pad :)

5 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute! Lee-Ann :)

June Houck said...

Sweet and adorable, Tanya!

Court said...

This is just darling! :)

Sherrie K. said...

Sweet card! Fun papers and adorable image!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

DIANA L. said...

super cute

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine