Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Daily Inspiration Post - Tanya's card

"Love binds you when you find your other half".... for those of us that have found the love of our lives, that quote is so true.  I have been with my husband for 19 years now and I can't imagine my life without him.  Has it always been easy...no but I feel that those times has tightened the bound we have.


(yes this beauty is a vampire LOL and the quote says "There are no rules that can bind you when you find your other half")

Product used... ribbon, Lovely papers by Authentique, black cardstock and lace doily

1 comments:

flowerdisco said...

tanya, that is true...is never easy because of two different characters :D
love the vampire and the layout of your elements in this card.
tfs!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine