Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Today's Daily SPS Inspiration from Missy - Card

 
 
 
Hello everyone!!  I'm so excited to be with you today for my first Design Team project for Shop Pumpkin Spice.  What an amazing group of crafters to be a part of!!! 
 
Now that Christmas and New Years are over, I'm sure many of you are beginning to think of the next crafty holiday to come.......Valentine's Day!!!  Earlier this week, I received a package of goodies from Shop Pumpkin Spice.  Included in my package were the beautiful pattern papers from Crate Paper's Fourteen collection.  While the papers are very versatile, and could be used in a variety of ways, I opted to create something with a Valentine's theme.  I cut strips of various pattern papers and adhered them to my cardstock base, and used the same papers to die cut a flower using my Cricut.  The paper is very high quality, heavy weight paper so it was wonderful to work with.
 
See the cute little sentiment??  I just love that font!!!  That cute little stamp came with the Bo Bunny Love Letters clear stamp set.  These little stamps are darling and are also very versatile.  Thank you so much for joining me today.  Don't forget, this Saturday will be the Shop Pumpkin Spice monthly blog hop right here, you won't want to miss the fun!!  Have a great day!!!  ~Missy~

8 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!! Lee-Ann :)

Saundra said...

Gorgeous, Missy! ~Hugs, Saundra :)

June Houck said...

Sweet Missy, you rocked it! Beautiful paper choices, a fab sketch, and terrific paper flower. Gorgeous.

DIANA L. said...

Beautiful Card Missy. love it all.
hugs,
DIANA L.

flowerdisco said...

missy,great card! i have been eyeing that same collection. :D

Carissa said...

Beautiful card darling! I just love your style.

Court said...

GREAT job Missy! :)

Cheryl said...

Great design! I love how you used the strips of paper. The flower is beautiful.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine