Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Today's Daily SPS Inspiration from June - card



 Happy 2013!  

  Yesterday the postman brought me a package of goodies from Pumpkin Spice, so my daughters and I headed to my craft room.  My girls created sticker mosaics that Santa brought while I played with my new papers and stamps.  The trees and the sentiment are Paper Smooches stamps and the papers are Carta Bella "Traditions".  I love the weight and feel of the Carta Bella papers.  They seem higher quality to me than some of my other 6x6 pads by various manufacturers...just my opinion!

  The brown card stock is from my December Pumpkin Spice kit, "Winterland Fun."  The red dotted card stock, dark brown ink, and my acrylic stamping block all came from the Pumpkin Spice kit, "Mooey Doodles."  The gems and crinkle ribbon were also purchased from Pumpkin Spice...I love that store!  Great prices and reasonable shipping.

I wish you all a healthy and happy 2013!  June

6 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!!...Happy New Year!! Lee-Ann :)

Saundra said...

So pretty, June! ~hugs, Saundra

SugarGem said...

This is so sweet.

Court said...

Well I HAD to tell you that I loved this card over here too of course! :)

DIANA L. said...

Very cute, great papers

flowerdisco said...

june, you are right. i love the carta bella paper thickness too. so nice.love your card. glad you and your daughters had fun crafting together.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine