Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Today's Daily Inspiration from June- card


  This is June Houck with a little Thursday inspiration for you at Shop Pumpkin Spice.  I have been totally enamored with the Mason jar trend and I finally have some Mason jar stamp images in my stash!  I purchased this Unity stamp set, "Jars of Love x 3" from Shop Pumpkin Spice:
My papers, twine, and glossy accents also came from

Happy Thursday!  June

2 comments:

flowerdisco said...

dear june, how fab! love the jar just like you did it. you might have started a trend :)

Cheryl said...

Beautiful! I love these jars and the warm colors.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine