Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Monday, December 10, 2012

There's Snow one like you!



Good Monday Morning, Shop Pumpkin Spice Fans! Lezlye here from , Lezlye's Ink and Paper Creations. This month's designer kit the whole design team has been creating for your viewing pleasure.
For my creation, I started with an SVG file that I purchased from Treasurebox Designs. I cut the pieces out of the 6x6 papers from Carta Bella that came in the kit. Then I sized the card to 5 x 7 to fit my image. I made my angel snowman a scarf out of the washi tape in the kit. To make the paper long enough I pieced two different patterns together. A great way to stretch your kit!






Supplies:
SPS December Kit
SVG File:Treasurebox Designs
Stickles
Washi tape for scarf
 For our hop on the 1st of December I created this adorable treat box.

Thanks for stopping by and head to the store to get your kit!
 

3 comments:

DIANA L. said...

This is so adorable Lezlye, Have a great week!

Saundra said...

Too cute, Lezlye! ~Hugs, Saundra :)

June Houck said...

So super cute!!! I love both the snowman and the reindeer :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine