Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Cork Tree


Hello! Courtney from Court's Crafts here and I am the featured designer today! Each of the designers gets two days on the blog before the next DT term starts! :) Make sure to check them out all month long!

Designer's Note: This was NOT my original idea. This idea came from a booth at CHA and then someone pinned it and I grabbed that pin. Anyway, thought it was super cute so this is my casing of the project! :)
Second Note: the bottom cork is a champagne cork! This was my husband's idea. He's brilliant! 


 Another view:




5 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

This is adorable! Lee-Ann :)

Saundra said...

Very cute, Court! I love this idea! ~hugs, Saundra

DIANA L. said...

Great idea Courtney! this really showcases the papers in the collection.
Have a great weekend.

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

this is awesome i love this idea and beautiful photos!

June Houck said...

Super duper awesome CASE, Court. I think I need to save my corks now. I better start drinking more wine...perhaps not at this early morning hour though :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine