Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Thank You 4 the Perfect Day


Hi everyone it's Lenae here from SugarGem.

Isn't that a cute sentiment? 
Do you ever a special friend just to spend the day with 
and want to thank them for just being them! 
This is the sentiment! 
I made this card using the 
*new* 
The large doily flower is all one piece that comes in the kit.
 I added the Thank You sticker, enamel dots and punched out the little 4 to do an easy peesy card! It's super cute and fun when you add the gatefold! 

Plus it's another easy mailer. 
 Just one stamp should do the trick!!! 




In case you missed Saturday's Blog Hop 
with the picture of ALL the goodies here is another one for you.  
I don't want you to miss out on this fantastic deal! wink wink!



If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job! 
 XOXO SugarGem


1 comments:

Court said...

SOOO gorgeous!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine