Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Friday, November 30, 2012

Quick Card with Winter Wonderland by MME

Hi Everyone,

Oh I just love this time of year.. all the fun papers and designs and decorations and food and sweets and and and... (hehe)

I really had a hard time choosing a paper to make a card.  I have so many favorites right now.. but I just smile when I see these little houses on this MME Winter Wonderland paper.

And I wanted the Paper to be the focal point.  So many times the cute designs get burried in the embellishments and sentiments.

This was a super quick card, took me more time to decide which piece of paper to cut - that is my problem, I don't want to cut the paper... I just want to keep looking at it... ahhhh sigh...


This is a closer look at the stickles and glossy accents.  I just couldn't wait for them to dry. hehe
You can see above, it really did make a nice little detail to the card overall.


 
This Bazzill Basic White cardstock ROCKS... It is the perfect weight for card bases, mats and it LOVES ink!  My 'go-to' paper now!


Recipe:

Bazzill Blue Cardstock
MME - Winter Wonderland - In the Neighborhood
MME - Winter Wonderland - Polka Dots
Stickles - Frosted Lace
Ink - Distressed Ink - Frayed Burlap
Ink - MPS - Serendipity Skies (Blue)
Bazzill Basic White (card base)
Sentiment - Retired MPS Biggie Christmas

Be sure to stop by tomorrow for the December Blog Hop.


Hugs,

4 comments:

June Houck said...

Brilliant! I love the added Stickles and Glossy Accents...you clever girl. I might have to do that too :)

snappy scrappy said...

Love that paper! Lee-Ann :)

Saundra said...

This paper is fabulous! I love when you can make a beautiful card using the designer paper as the focus! ~Hugs, Saundra

DIANA L. said...

Your card is so fun Denine, I love those glossy accents

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine