Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Friday, November 9, 2012

My Wish for You..... SPS November Kit & Coupon

Hello Everyone,

Happy Friday!!  I just love this time of year, the fall colors the cool weather so I can turn on the fireplace.. hehehe  There is just something so comforting about the light flickering from a fireplace.

Here is a card front I put together real quick from the November "Family Time" kit.  The colors in this kit just draw me in... big sigh....

 
Have a wonderful weekend.
 
Oh before I forget... here is a code for 10% off EVERYTHING at www.ShopPumpkinSpice.com for the weekend.  Friday - Sunday: Coupon Code: HappyFall
 
If you have any problems with the coupon, please email us at Sale@ShopPumpkinSpice.com
 
Hugs,
 

2 comments:

Saundra said...

Love your card, Denine! Did you stamp on your ribbon? Love that idea! ~Hugs, Saundra

Denine said...

The printed "My Wish For You..." is actually already printed on the twill ribbon. Isn't that awesome? I just love these 2 ribbons in the kit. The other one says "Family Ties". :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine