Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Happiness is......



You fill in the blank!!! 
Hi everyone it's Lenae here from SugarGem bringing you some Tuesday inspiration!
I am totally in love with these colors. 
They are cheerful and gender neutral. (which for me is almost impossible sometimes)
That's what I love so much about the *new* Pumpkin Spice November Kit. 
The colors are scrumptious and can go male or female! 
This card is super simple, but I used my most favorite pieces from the kit. That candy stripe sentiment strip and that wooded button. DELICIOUS! 
You can get your kit here

Thanks for stopping by today!
Happy crafting!
 If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job! 
 XOXO SugarGem

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine