Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Trick or Treat!

Hi Everyone! Saundra here from Luv Scrapping Together!
 
With Halloween just around the corner I wanted to make a quick and easy treat box.
 
 
For this box I used papers from My Mind's Eye Blackbird Collection. This collection has some very cute papers. I love it!  The box was cut from Cricut's Tags, Bags, Boxes, More.

 
To decorate my box I used this cute little witch from Penny Black's "Mimi Halloween" stamp set. She was colored with Copic markers and embellished with yellow Stickles.

 
To finish off my box, I added a spider web border and topped it with The Twinery "Mandarin" Baker's Twine, then filled my box with treats.
 
If you are looking for great cardstock and embellishments then Shop Pumpkin Spice is the store for you! There is a great selection of products and the prices can't be beat!
 
Be sure to check out the Pumpkin Spice Blog Monday thru Friday for inspiration!
 
Thanks for stopping!
 
Until next time...
Happy Crafting!
 
 

4 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So cute! Love that little witch! Lee-Ann :)

Jovan said...

Super cute!

June Houck said...

Oh, Reeses!!!! It's *almost* enough to make me forget how stink in' cute you colored this little witch and the fab box you made for the yummmmmmmmy Reeses.

So when are you teaching me to color like this???

Court said...

Amazing card!!!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine