Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Thursday, October 18, 2012

This & That; Life...a wonderful journey


  Hi!  June Houck here with a little Thursday inspiration for you.

  I was perusing my Shop Pumpkin Spice purchases, my Echo Park collections in particular, and I realized that "This & That" has not been out to play in a while.  The reds in this collection are so pleasing to me.  I honestly had no direction while I was creating this card; I chose to let the stickers inspire me.

  The element stickers (sentiment tab, the oval with three children, and the aqua ruler)  jumped out at me.  I also liked the decorative white & aqua border sticker (bottom of card) from the alpha stickers.  Then it was just a matter of choosing the papers from the collection that I wanted to use.

  I also used Spellbinders Nestabilities "Labels 1" for the die cut shape.  At first I was going to use my sewing machine to stitch the floral paper to the polka dot background, but first the needle broke, then I tried to change the bobbin and now the machine is all locked up...so I opted for a little paper piercing.

I hope I have inspired you to use your sticker stash and to remind you to check out Shop Pumpkin Spice for your paper crafting needs :)

Happy Thursday!

5 comments:

Saundra said...

This is a lovely card, June! Love the childen. ~Hugs, Saundra :)

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty...love this bright paper! Lee-Ann :)

Windy Hills said...

This is a fabulous coordination of colors, patterns, and elements.
June, this is another one of your outstanding cards.

DIANA L. said...

This is such a nice card June I love the way it came out great design

SugarGem said...

Oh my this is so pretty.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine