Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

For the Record 2 *POCKET*





Hi everyone it's Lenae here from SugarGem with your Tuesday inspiration!  Today I finally got some time to play around with the Echo Park For the Record 2 Tailored collection from Pumpkin Spice Store! These are totally my colors with the pinks and greens with a splash of black! I made a little happy birthday pocket tag card. This pocket is super duper easy to make I took a couple pictures to show you how I did it at the end of this post.


 I used some yummy crinkle ribbon and some new twine from My Minds Eye All is Bright collection. This twine collection is Divine!!!!!!  You get three colors and the light color is not white it is off white making it look so rich! It is my new favorite find LOVE LOVE LOVE!!
 I even fancied up the inside to make this card extra special! 
Here is the front of the card with the tag pulled out. I think it is cute just like this too. What do you think?
This is the front of the tag. Love this bold pattern. I cut one die cut with the patterned paper then....


cut the same die cut with solid paper and laminated the two together to stamp on the back! 
I used the Happy Birthday stamp from the exclusive Pumpkin Spice My Pink Stamper Birthday Doodles set and the flower and lines stamps are from the My Minds Eye The Sweetest Thing. (Another FAVE FIND) You will be seeing these stamps for Christmas cards for sure!


Here is how I made the pocket. 
I cut a piece of double sided paper to the width of my card(4.25") I just eye balled the height. I think it is approx 4.5" tall. I scored it at 1" and folded that flap over and stapled with some tiny staples. I covered the staples with paper buttons I die cut.

Then I used tape on the back to form a pocket and adhered it to my card. Easy Peasy!!! 



Thanks for stopping by today! Have a great week.

If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job! 
 XOXO SugarGem


2 comments:

June Houck said...

Very pretty pocket card, Lenae!

Court said...

Very pretty!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine