Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Happy Haunting

Good Morning Friends,

This is DIANA L. from DL.ART I am glad you decided to pop in and see my project
 I had a lot of fun with this card.  I love how the paper pack pulls a card together with all the colors coordinating so well. I have been using this paper pack for a couple of weeks now and I just love it. It is available at SPS for 30% off retail. This is going quick so if you want it, I would suggest you get it and stock up.

I used American Crafts  Card stock in black for my base
Core' dinations in periwinkle for the scalloped background  and the Graphics 45 Happy Haunting collection are all the patterned pieces.


There are still some August kits left. The September kits are going quick in case you have not gotten yours yet. This is quite a deal.  Click on the Shop pumpkin Spice down below to see what is in the kit.

  Shop pumpkin spice has just gotten a whole new shipment of papers, stamps and embellishments in.  Great quality and a great price.  The new Carte Bella Halloween and Christmas papers are in.

October 6 will be our SPS blog hop and I am sure you will want to be part of that. It is a Lot of fun and prizes to be won.

See you next time have a blessed Day,  
                                         DIANA L. 

3 comments:

Court said...

So cute!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Love your card Diana! Great papers!

SugarGem said...

This is so DARLING!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine