Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Boo Turtle


Sorry this is going up late! Court from Court's Crafts here! I got SUPER bad pink eye and super bad light sensitivity. I have been in basically a dark room for days and am trying to write this with sunglasses on and only one eye open. haha. I'm quite a sight! 

Anyway, here is my card using the September kit!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this kit!!! It's awesome. 

The only things not from the kit were the Glossy Accents that I used on the fence, the Stickles (she has the black, but it's not up on the site. Just email her if you would like to purchase it!), the Cricut Cartridge and the Bo Bunny Double Dot paper  - all of which (besides the Cricut Cart) you can get a Shop Pumpkin Spice! :) Just click on the words for the links to the products!

Designer's tip: Don't be afraid to use Stickles. I used the black to outline the hat, his cheeks, and his tummy lines. I used two different colors on the witches hat to create a more shadow effect and add interest. 

Have a beautiful day!!! :)

1 comments:

DIANA L. said...

Super cute I like the bold color!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine