Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Friday, September 28, 2012

Birthday Wishes

Hello Everyone,

Happy Friday!  Can you believe September is nearly behind us?  Oh my!  Time is flying.

My oldest baby boy turned 22 years old this week.  I just can not believe how quickly he has gone from a little boy playing on the farm to a wonderful young man with a beautiful loving wife and a sweet little snickerdoodle.  Ahhhh... life is so amazing!



Here is the card I made for him.





I used MME Lost & Found 2
Just Rite Stamps
marker in similar color to paper
Zots Dimensionals cut to size
Cameo - Label for sentiment

I used a marker to ink the stamp in order to match the paper color a little better.

 
I simply cut the images out of the paper and gave them some dimension using zots.
 
 

Thank you for taking the time to drop in ... have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs,

5 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Great man card!! Beautiful family pic! Lee-Ann :)

jessica said...

Beautiful card Denine! And fab pictures!!
~sent you an email...hope you got it :)
Jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com

Missy said...

Terrific card Denine, great colors and great pics of your family!!

DIANA L. said...

great card. Super colors for your sons card. Great family shots TFS.
HUGS, DIANA L.

June Houck said...

Mmmm, love the blues in this card and the wonderful MME goodness of it all :) Happy birthday to your ds!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine