Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Many thanks!


   Hi, June Houck here filling in for Courtney.  I am recovering from a pinched nerve in my back, and when the pain was most acute, Court swapped posting days with me a couple of weeks ago.  Thanks, Court!  
  I am very behind in my thank you notes...about two months!  But it is never too late to show appreciation, right?  My brain was trying to come up with a way to make 10 identical cards...I shopped my 12x12 papers and decided to make use of my Echo Park "Style Essentials: Runway" papers.  There are 3 double-sided sheets in dark pink, green, brown, and soft pink each in 6 different patterns; 12 papers for $6.64 at Shop Pumpkin Spice!

Here are the six patterns in the dark pink:
I cut the scallops from my Cricut "Accent Essentials", stamped a sentiment (My Pink Stamper "Yummy-licious" set), and added five tiny pearls across the top.  Easy-peasy.

Here are some masculine thank you cards I made using the brown patterns:
(Cricut "Pretty Pennants" cartridge, jumbo eyelets, and ribbon)

Have you added Style Essentials to your cart yet?

2 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Both are pretty...I didn't know there was scallops on that cart! Lee-Ann :)

SugarGem said...

June these are awesome

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine