Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Loving the August Card Kit!

Hi Everyone! Saundra here from Luv Scrapping Together!

As some of you may remember, I am the featured designer for the month of August and I got/get to play with the August Card Kit, Summer Blast.

This kit is filled with lots of goodies:



42 – sheets 6 x 6 (no duplicates) Time for Spring (fancy pants), Everyday Eclectic, Paradise Beach (Echo Park).
6 – Bazzill white base cardstock
12 – A2 White Envelops
1 - Indie Chic wood label
4 – 18” lengths of 4 different Indie Chic Garland
1 – collection of 11 buttons from various Indie Chic collections
3 – Indie Chic Titles
1 – Sheet of Indie Chic Label Stickers
3 – 24” lengths of twine (3 different colors)

all for 19.95

Here is the cover of the mini I created but had not embellished.


Earlier this month I had shown you the pages inside without the embellishments. You can view that post HERE.


I have not completed this mini but have a few of the pages embellished. Have a look:


I still have more pages to embellish. I will show you those later this month.

I love that this is a card kit but you can use it for more than cards.

Here are all the items used thus far:


Make sure to check out Shop Pumpkin Spice for all your card making and scrapbooking needs.

Until next time...
Happy Crafting!







1 comments:

DIANA L. said...

This came out so nice Saundra, I just love the colors and the garland is so sweet.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine