Blog Load Time

Thank you for your patience while all the wonderful pictures take some time to load.

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Sweet Day!


Hi everyone it's Lenae here with SugarGem bringing you your Tuesday Pumpkin Spice inspiration. Today I am playing with some Sweet Day from Echo Park! Yummy! Love this collection! The colors are so soft and beautiful and the Yellow is scrumptious! I also used some delicious Twine from the Twinery in buttercream. In case you have not seen this collection in person let me tell you the paper has the coolest texture look to it. Almost like a linen finish. So COOL!


If I can inspire just one person today I have done my job!
XOXO SugarGem

5 comments:

Carissa said...

Yummy card friend!

DIANA L. said...

Sweet card, great cupcake.
I love the way you showcased this paper.


DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Lezlye said...

Pretty little cupcake.Love the sentiment.

Court said...

Love it! I have been working with this collection too!

June Houck said...

WOW! I love this yummy sweet day cupcake card. Gorgeous, Lenae!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your kind words make me smile! Hugs, Denine